How to enter: Braun #FathersDayDreams
To enter, send a tweet @Braun using the hashtag #FathersDayDreams stating why your Dad is your hero and what his dream would be.
Closing date of receipt of entries is midnight on 16/06/14.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all residents in the UK and ROI aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected to this promotion.
- No purchase is required
- One entry per person. Entries only accepted via Twitter with the correct hashtags. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- To enter, send a tweet @Braun using the hashtag #FathersDayDreams stating why your Dad is your hero and what his dream would be.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Last date for receipt of entries is midnight on16/06/2014.
- All valid entries received by midnight on 16/06/2014 will be judged by a panel including a representative from P&G Brand Braun, social media / beauty experts including Zoella, Thatcher Joe, the Socconne Joly family and Lucy&Lydia. Prizes will be awarded to the entrants who, in the opinion of the judges complete the competition as a whole, in the most apt, unique and original way. There will be 4 winners each receiving a prize tailored to the Father’s Day Dream submitted. The prize will be for the father and entrant and total prize will be up to a maximum value of £3,000. Only one prize per household.
- Winners will be notified by email via Twitter within 28 days of the closing date.At this timethe prize winner will be provided with details of the prize to be awarded and all elements will be agreed and confirmed in writing. The recipient will be required to sign a set of terms and conditions that relate to their individual prize. Some prizes may also be subject to 3rd party supplier’s terms and conditions.
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Delivery dates of the prizes are subject to the Dream prize selected and will be agreed with the winner at the time of prize claim.
- Any other expenses not covered by the prize are the responsibility of the winners. Any necessary documentation (e.g. passports and visas) are also the responsibility of the winners.
- No amendments can be made at a later date. The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative
- A list of prize winners will be available after this date at https://braunfathersdaydreams.wordpress.com or alternatively send a SAE to the following address H+K Strategies, The Buckley Building, 49 Clerkenwell Green, London, EC1R 0EB United Kingdom
- The judges’ decision is final. Judges will be appointed by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- By entering the Competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the competition and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP
By entering this competition the entrant acknowledges that their entry will be in the public domain and as a result you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
(a) You represent that:
(i) All content that you submit is original and accurate
(ii) You are not an employee of Procter & Gamble nor do you work for or are contracted by an affiliate or agency of P&G hired by P&G to promote and/or sell P&G Products
(iii) Your submission (or any portion of it) has not been included in nor is planned for use in any other advertising or promotional materials, for P&G or any third party
(iv) Your submission will be made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you or the expectation to you of any payment, benefit or advantage in return for your proposed submission, except for the possibility of having your submission used for P&G promotional purposes as explained below.
(v) The statements you make or opinions you convey reflect your true and honest opinion of and experience with the P&G products mentioned in your submission
(vi) If your submissions contain any images of persons who are minor of age, you represent that you are the legal guardian of the minor depicted and agree to the minor being featured in the submissions.
(b) You should not upload
(vii) any content belonging to anybody else, such as material which contains trademarks and/or copyright protected material, any material broadcast on TV or Radio, or any other material that does not belong to you;
(viii) any sensitive information about someone’s mental or physical health, political or religious beliefs;
(ix) anything that is derogatory or defamatory to any person or members of a particular race, nationality, sex, sexual orientation or religion or incite hatred of particular groups;
(x) anything that is illegal, abusive, offensive, obscene, bullying or name calling of other people;
(xi) anything that in any way exposes information of a private nature (including but not limited to person identifiable information such as websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, etc), is spam, is sexually explicit, depicts violence, sadism or cruelty;
(xii) anything that condones illegal drug usage;
(xiii) anything that portrays any corporation or brand negatively;
(xiv) anything which promotes your own products or services or any third party’s products or services;
(xv) Any information known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(xvi) Any programming or materials containing any Trojan horses, computer viruses, worms, harmful codes, or other potentially damaging computer programmes or files
If the Promotion requires a photo or any audiovisual content such as video of you being uploaded, it must be a photo or audiovisual content of you and nobody else, famous or otherwise. Such video should not contain any music.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your uploaded content and by entering the Promotion and uploading your content, there is no assignment of any intellectual property rights in your material to Procter & Gamble. However, by submitting your content, you hereby grant to Procter & Gamble a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and display the content, in whole or in part, on http://www.braun.com and social media sites including (but not limited to) Twitter and Facebook, where you submit your content from time to time required for the purposes of the Promotion. You understand that your entry may be accessible by all viewers on Twitter onto which it is uploaded and that it is not subject to any obligation of confidence on part of P&G or its third party service providers and agents. This licence granted by you terminates when you remove or delete any material from Twitter or at the latest 3 months after the end of the Promotion.
You understand and agree that P&G has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review,
remove or refuse your submission or any portion thereof, and you acknowledge that you are entirely
responsible for the contents of any submissions.
- You agree that entry into this Promotion shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Twitter feed is made available to you “as is” and Procter & Gamble, its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content on the Braun Twitter page or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any damages, injuries, technical issues of any kind.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Procter & Gamble, its directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Braun Twitter feed; (ii) your breach of any of these terms; (iii) your breach of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right; (iv) your breach of any laws and regulation in creating, posting and/or subsequently amending your submissions; or (v) any claim that any one of your submissions caused damage to a third party. This indemnity shall survive the duration of the Promotion.
- For UK residents this Promotion is governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England over any matter arising under or in connection with the Promotion. For ROI residents, this Promotion is governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland over any matter arising under or in connection with the Promotion.
NOTIFY & TAKE-DOWN PROCEDURE:
- If you are a third party and you believe that any content hosted on the Braun Twitter feed infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please notify Procter & Gamble as soon as possible at the address below and we will remove the content with immediate effect. Procter & Gamble disclaims any liability whatsoever for an infringement, and will not be responsible for any claims, costs, damages or actions in respect of any alleged or actual infringement. Rights holders should contact the users who uploaded the content directly if they wish to discuss any claims.